Wednesday, November 4, 2015

My TBR

In my TBR for Christmas, there are the following books:

To All A Good Night by Donny Kauffman/Jill Shalvis/HelenKay Dimon
Maybe This Christmas by Sarah Morgan
Not Another New Year's by Christie Ridgeway
Lakeshore Christmas by Susan Wiggs

Plus the anthology Mischief Under The Mistletoe, which I already wrote about. Do you have any recommendations for me? Something I really, really have to read? Something you love to pieces and want to let me know about? Please share.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, the Christie Ridgway book is adorable. There's a sequel or related book to it, too. Or maybe the New Year's book is the sequel? I forget.

    I read Susan Mallery's Christmas book already this year. I probably won't read another or, if I do, it'll be January. I like to read my books late because I want to extend Christmas. Or in the summer. If you want cute New Year's, I recommend Yours 2 Keep which is an anthology, may be a little dated as it's 15 years old, but it's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete