Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Review: The Gift

Heya, everybody! After spending a long weekend abroad in London, I am back to business and here's the next review. Yes, I am a bit behind with my schedule, but it's a challenge, right? Let's review then.

Title: The Gift
Author: Nora Roberts
Publisher: Harlequin
Pages: 297


Plot: There are two novellas in this Christmas romance, which both deal with the single parent theme.


Home For Christmas: Jason Law spend the last years travelling for his job as a reporter. All the time he only had one woman on his mind, the girl he left behind, Faith Fitzpatrick. Now, he is back for Christmas and to win back her love.


All I Want For Christmas: Identical twins Zeke and Zach only have one wish for Christmas this year: a new mum. And she should be all her teacher Miss Davis is. But their dad Mac Taylor is not willing to risk his heart, until Nell changes all their lives.


I think... Yeah, what can you say about the Queen herself? This is Nora Roberts, and although she is using the single parent theme here, I totally buy it. The storylines are well developed, I totally dig the characters, especially in the second novella, and the book made me feel all merry and absorb the Christmas feeling. Both thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment